Audio MP3 to CD Burner supports burning your MP3 and WAV files
to empty writable CD disk on-the-fly. It works with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
and works easily with IDE and SCSI CDR/W drives.
With a built-in MP3 player, you may highlight the file in the
list and press the play button to play the MP3/WAV files.
With a built-in MP3 ID3 Tag editor, you may double click each
file to edit its ID3 properties including "title", "album",
"author", and so on.
It supports writting an empty CD with three modes: Test, Burn,
It supports efficient buffering system and BURN-PROOF technology.
And ASPI drivers are not required for Windows NT/2000 systems.
And with a built-in CD Cover designer, you may design and print
a beautiful label for your CD.
a free trial version Buy
Now for only US$17.95
Audio MP3 to CD Burner includes the following features:
* Writes .mp3/.wav files on-the-fly as an audio disc.
* Write audio tracks quickly and easily.
* Built-in MP3 Player
* Built-in MP3 ID3 Tag Editor
* Built-in CD Cover Maker
* Supports testing, burning, and wizard mode
* Supports Designing and Printing CD Cover
* Works with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000.
* Works easily with IDE and SCSI CDR/W drives.
* Efficient buffering system.
* ASPI not required for NT/2000.
* Now Supports BURN-PROOF technology.
* Supports use of high write speeds.
* Supports use of re-writable discs