1. What can the software do for me?
Frequently Asked Questions
MP3 CD Converter is a MP3 to Audio CD converting software, it burns
your MP3 collections to make a normal Audio CD which can be played
in home or car stereo. MP3 CD Converter can also import audio cd
tracks from several Audio CDs for burning CDR easily.
2. What's Disc-At-Once? A method of writing CDs in which
one or more tracks are written in a single operation, and the CD
is closed, without ever turning off the writing laser. MP3 Cd
Converter writes Audio CD in DAO mode.
3. Why use normalizing features?
The volume of MP3 files from various source may be very different
from each other. The normalizing feature ensures all tracks in the
burned CD have the same volume level.
4. How many songs can be burned on a CD?
You can burn maximum 100 songs on a CD. However, about 13 - 20 songs
can be burned because the normal CD can only hold 74 minutes of
5. Since the CD-R has 650M space and one MP3 file takes only
4-5MB, can I burn 120 MP3s on a CD-R?
No, because the audio data is compressed in MP3 file but the normal
CD doesn't compress it, the MP3 files will be decompressed before
being writing to CD-R. You can burn 74 minutes of audio (about 60M
MP3 files) in one CD.
6. Can I append songs to a burned Audio CD since it still has
some free space?
No, MP3 CD Converter writes audio CD in Disk-At-Once mode and the
CD will be closed when finishing burning. Nothing can be appended
any more. So burn all the tracks in one time.
7. Can I use CD-RW media to create Audio CD so I can reuse it
Yes, you can burn MP3s to CD-RW media. However, the normal CD players
and some CD-ROMs can't recognize the CD-RW media. You can't listen
the burned CD-RW with your Hi-Fi or car cd player.
8. Is the online order secure?
Yes, it's 100% secure.
9. When can I get the registration code after taking online ordering?
You can get the registration code instantly after successfully online
oredering, the code will be also sent to your e-mail box within
1 minutes to 24 hours after your online order.
10. Is the upgrade free?
Yes, once you order the software, it's free to upgrade.
11. How many disc space need to burn an Audio CD?
MP3 CD Converter writes MP3 files to Audio CD on-the-fly, NO additional
disc space is required.